SCELBI Front Panel redo in progress

SCELBI Front Panel

SCELBI Front Panel

This SCELBI front panel had some issues, so I decided to remove the existing anodizing, polish out the defects and completely redo it. Removing the anodizing took about an hour. There is a term, “hard anodizing”, and I found out why. It was clear that the anodizing clearly made the surface extra hard. I still need to go over this panel and remove any remaining imperfections before redoing the anodizing. I have a few more panels that I will need to polish out, before taking the batch back to the anodizer for the redo.

Comments are closed.